A Degree For Your Professional And Organizational Development
Established in Bangkok in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, outreach and has become a leading regional postgraduate institution. The School of Engineering and Technology (SET) of AIT offers AIT Professional Master Program in the field of Project Management specialized in Construction in Vietnam since 2007.
The program prepares for students:
Graduation Ceremony in Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand
The Master of Project Management in Construction is designed for students who can both study and maintain their jobs. The program is implemented in 1 year. To complete the professional Master’s program, students need to complete 11 subjects and a graduate project with a total of 33 credits.
During the first two semesters, students will take basic and advanced subjects in consultation with AIT professors. Semester 3 students will conduct research and complete essays/graduation reports. In the curriculum, students will participate in field trips in one of the countries in the region and short-term study at AIT:
- 1st field trip: Studying at AIT Thailand and visiting constructions in Thailand
- 2nd field trip: Practical visit to some large construction projects in the region such as Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, or Taiwan …
- 3rd field trip: Attend the graduation ceremony at AIT Thailand
Field trip at Vietnam Oil and Gas Group – Can Tho
- One-year program.
- International faculty members and program in English
- Non-working hour classes.
- Classes in Yangon, Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw, Taunggyi, Bangkok,
Ho Chin Minn City, Hanoi.
- Strong alumi network
- Study Limit: 12 months
- Number of subjects: 11 subjects + 01 thesis
- Possess a university degree in 4-5 years or equivalent, appropriate majors.
- Have an above-average university final score.
- Good English level
- At least 3 years of working experience
**English proficiency requirements:
Meet one of the following English language proficiency and certification requirements:
Or TOEFL (paper exam: 500; computer test: 173; or Internet test: 61)
Or register for an entrance exam at AIT – English Entrance Test with a score of 5.0. The inspection fee is USD 20.